Wednesday 2 June 2010

The Challenge Goes To Edinburgh!


My challenge to watch 500 films in 365 days is about to get very interesting later this month as I have booked a week in Edinburgh to attend the annual film festival.


That's right! My little, insignificant, social life destroying blog is going to review some of 2010's most anticipated films right after their UK premieres.

These movies will include:
  • Sundance winner Winter's Bone
  • Pixar's much anticipated Toy Story 3
  • Early Oscar contender Get Low
  • Award winning Argentinian film The Secret In Their Eyes
  • Joan Jett biopic The Runaways
  • David Lynch and Werner Herzog collaboration My Son, My Son, What Have You Done?
Hopefully, I will also be able to report on following Q&A sessions with the actors, directors and crew behind the movies as these are all the first showings of the films. The last time I went, I was lucky enough to catch a Q&A with Shane Meadows following Somer's Town and Tom McCarthy, Richard Jenkins and Hiam Abbas after the awesome The Visitor.

So keep your eyes pealed!

Next year it's Sundance, baby!


By Daniel Sarath with 1 comment

1 comments:

Consider my eyes pealed.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives