Monday 7 June 2010

Some ch-ch-ch-changes. :)

You might have noticed I have made some adjustments to how the reviews are set out. They now include not only the director and year of release but also a short summary of the plot. I've made these changes after a few friends told me they read this blog and have decided to watch some of the films I've written about. Hopefully, adding a little summary of what each movie is about will help people decide what might interest them and what might not.


By the way, if you're wondering what the image is about; I couldn't think of an appropriate picture for this blog post, so I just thought you could marvel at the wonder that is David Bowie instead. That and he has a song called 'Changes' and this blog has made some changes. Get it? Yeah, I know, right? My genius amazes me too.

By Daniel Sarath with 1 comment

1 comments:

Haha, I always thought you did too much about plot in your reviews. Maybe you would benefit from even more structure: Director, Year, Plot, Critique(?). Something like that.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives